2017 has been a very busy year for the Harri Team! We have been working hard over the past few months for you to source, hire and manage your staff as efficiently as possible. So far, we have made some great strides in the process and a more seamless experience for you recruit top talent through our system. It all begins with a job post, the gateway into your company's culture and the opportunity to join your team!
A Step-by-Step Guide to Post a Job:
1) Once on our homepage, choose "Find Talent", then on the top right-hand corner go to "Dashboard"
2) Once on your Dashboard choose the "Hiring" tile (third from the left)
3) Choose "Post a Job" from the "I Want To" drop down menu. Add the respective restaurant or brand where the job is being posted.
4) Use the drop down menu to add the position or choose a unique title. Then add years of Experience required, Skills, Availability, Start time, Compensation, and Job Description. Choose to schedule an open call (or not) and add first interview question, then you may to post immediately or schedule it for later.
5) Choose to send over job description/post to various members of your team (HR, Managers) for approval or to share. You may choose to save the job post as a draft or a template for future use. If you have enough credits allotted to your account then you can "Publish Job" or "Save Draft" and "Buy More Credits". Each job posting is $29/each, and expires after 29 days or if you have our Total Talent Solution then you have unlimited job postings in your package.
What Makes Us Different:
There will always be a need for employees in the hospitality industry. No one has the patience to post the same job, over and over again. This is where Harri makes it easy for you. Our system allows you to save job position descriptions and skills/requirements as a template for quick one-click reposting.