How to create a schedule:
- Click on the respective day in which you want to schedule for ie. “Sunday the 31st”
- Click “Add positions to start creating your schedule”. You will then be prompted to add positions (Bartenders, Hostess, General Manager) for the day.
- Once positions are in place click the blue + to add specific team members to the positions (FOH employees appear in a list for FOH positions, BOH in BOH etc.)
- Create the shift for your employee by double clicking your schedule and selecting the “Start Time” & “End Time” of the respected shift.
- Click save.
For easy visibility each position category shows up in different colors, BOH shifts appear in green and FOH shifts appear in orange. Notice that when you move shifts, lengthen, shorten, remove, or change, you can see that your employee’s specific labor cost on the right of the screen changes with our real time cost calculator. Once you are satisfied with the schedule you have created, click “Publish”. Your team will then be notified via email or on the TeamLive mobile app.
- To duplicate templates by clicking on the “...” at the top of the screen and choosing the “Copy From” feature.
- You also have the ability to copy individual shifts in the case that an employee of yours can only work certain hours on certain days. This function can be accessed from the same drop down menu (wrench).
- You can also duplicate individual shifts by clicking on the wrench icon at the top right of the screen and selecting Copy Shift from the drop down menu.
In order to keep your schedule as clear as possible, you can easily remove employees who are not scheduled to work by clicking the “...” at the top of the screen and choosing the “remove unassigned employees” option.