Effective Sunday, November 26th 2017:
You now have the ability to re-send a new offer letter to your applicant/new hire even after they have e-signed a previous offer. This can be accomplished using one of three different methods:
(1) In the ‘Offer’ column of the AMS screen, there is a ‘Resend’ icon in the employee card:
(2) By clicking the icon circled above, you will be directed to the “Send a New Offer” screen (see below). From here, you can update job details and send a new offer letter just as you did the first time:
You also have the ability to re-send an offer in the on-boarding column of the AMS at the same time you send your on-boarding docs.
While you are selecting on-boarding docs to send, simply select ‘Employee Offer - Resend’ from the top of the list, and click ‘Send’ (at the bottom of the screen). This will show you the ‘Send a New Offer’ screen, enabling you to update offer details and resend to your applicant:
The third and final way you can re-send an offer letter is from ‘My Docs’ in the same way as you did in the on-boarding screen.
(1) Locate your applicant or employee in either ‘Active Employees’ or ‘Active On-boards’ screen
(2) Once your applicant/new-hire has been located, click ‘Select’ in their employee card:
(3) Choose ‘Send Documents’ from the drop-down menu:
(4) Select ‘Employment Offer - Resend’ from the list of available documents, and click ‘Send’ at the bottom to display the ‘Send a New Offer’ window.